𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓲 Ticket Refund Arrangements
As one of the cast members is required to follow the anti-pandemic guidelines and undergo quarantine, 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓲 , originally scheduled to be staged at the Yuen Long Theatre Auditorium from 16 to 18 September 2022, has been cancelled.
Ticket holders of 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓲 may apply for ticket refund from now until 31 October 2022. (Late applications will not be accepted)
We will acknowledge your refund request within 14 working days from the date of receiving the completed application. The refund process will be done on or before 31 December 2022 (Sat). Should you have any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 3103 1842 during our office hours 10:00am-1:30pm and 2:30pm-6:00pm, Monday to Friday (except for public holidays).
Fill in and submit the online google form
Please mail the completed form with the intact original ticket(s) with stub(s) or ▲the printout of the online purchase record (for those who have not collected the original tickets from the box office) to “Marketing and Programme Department, Hong Kong Dance Company, 8/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building, 345 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong”. Please write “𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓲 Ticket Refund” on the front of the envelope (The postmark date will be deemed as the date of application. Late applications will not be accepted).
Terms & Conditions
- The above ticket refund service is only applicable to ticket(s) of 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓾𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓲 (16-18/9/2022) presented by Hong Kong Dance Company.
- The refund request may not be fulfilled if any details on the ticket have been deleted or altered, or if the ticket is damaged, defaced, or otherwise mutilated.
- Please take photos or retain photocopies of the completed application form and the original ticket(s) (both front and back sides) for record and future reference. Should any original documents be lost in the process and there is no photo or photocopy for verification, refund may not be successfully processed.
- * Applicants are to bear the risk of surface ordinary mailing, such as loss, delay, etc. Cheques will not be re-issued.
- ▲The electronic copy of the online purchase record should clearly indicate your email address, buying ID, programme title, number of tickets and total ticket value, otherwise refund may not be successfully processed.
- Repeated applications will not be processed.
- Your personal information will be kept confidential and only be used for the refund of this event/donation purpose.
- Hong Kong Dance Company reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of any dispute.