To tie in with the response level under the "Preparedness and Response Plan for Novel Infectious Disease of Public Health Significance" being raised to Emergency Response Level and avoid people from gathering, the educational dance performance “All about Mulan” originally scheduled to be staged by Hong Kong Dance Company at the Sha Tin Town Hall Auditorium from 6 to 8 March 2020 has been cancelled. For ticket holders to the cancelled performances, please submit your preferred ticket refund application to us on or before 6 April 2020. Please see below the options:
1. If you purchased the ticket(s) through URBTIX, you may apply for a full refund of the face value of the ticket(s) by cheque, or have the refund deposited into a designated bank account. The refund will be made on or before 30 June 2020.
2. Donate the cost of the ticket(s) to the Hong Kong Dance Company “Student Ticket Scheme”
The Hong Kong Dance Company Student Ticket Scheme aims to provide students a chance to take part in art events to cultivate future talent and continue our great cultural traditions. The funding will be spent on supporting children from underprivileged communities and low-income families to attend performances by the Hong Kong Dance Company.
Submission of Ticket Refund Application
- Please submit your ticket refund application on or before 6 April 2020.
- If you purchased the ticket(s) through URBTIX, please download and fill out the Ticket Arrangement Form, then mail the form together with the intact original ticket(s) to Hong Kong Dance Company. (Address: Marketing and Programme Department, Hong Kong Dance Company, 8/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building, 345 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong)
* Please take photos or retain photocopies of the completed application form and the original ticket(s) (both front and back) for record and future reference. Should any original documents be lost in the process and there is no photo or photocopy for verification, refund may not be successfully processed.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 3103 1815 during our office hours 10:00-13:30 and 14:30-18:00, Monday through Friday. Thank you very much for your understanding and valuable support.