To tie in with the response level under the "Preparedness and Response Plan for Novel Infectious Disease of Public Health Significance" being raised to Emergency Response Level and avoid people from gathering, the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) has announced that all performance venues will be temporarily closed until 17 February 2020.
As a consequence, the dance drama “The Moon Opera” originally scheduled to be staged by Hong Kong Dance Company at the Kwai Tsing Theatre Auditorium from 7 to 9 February 2020 has been cancelled. For ticket holders to the cancelled performances or those who have received the ticket confirmation e-mail from art-mate, please submit your preferred ticket refund/exchange application to us on or before 31 March 2020. Please see below the options:
1. If you purchased the ticket(s) through art-mate.net and apply for a full refund of the face value of the ticket(s), the refund will be credited into the same credit card account for the original purchase on or before 31 May 2020.
2. If you purchased the ticket(s) through URBTIX, you may apply for a full refund of the face value of the ticket(s) by cheque, or have the refund deposited into a designated bank account. The refund will be made on or before 31 May 2020.
3. Donate the cost of the ticket(s) to the Hong Kong Dance Company “Student Ticket Scheme”
The Hong Kong Dance Company Student Ticket Scheme aims to provide students a chance to take part in art events to cultivate future talent and continue our great cultural traditions. The funding will be spent on supporting children from underprivileged communities and low-income families to attend performances by the Hong Kong Dance Company.
4. Swap the ticket(s) for another Hong Kong Dance Company 2020/21 Season programme
Each ticket could be exchanged for another ticket of the same or higher value. Please send the ticket(s) and cheque payable to “Hong Kong Dance Company Limited” to settle the price difference if you exchange into a higher price.
* Exchange ticket(s) will be arranged subject to availability. Each ticket could only be exchanged once.
Submission of Ticket Refund/Exchange Application
- Please submit your ticket refund/exchange application on or before 31 March 2020.
-If you purchased the ticket(s) through art-mate.net, simply fill out the online form https://bit.ly/2Sqg7YK.
- If you purchased the ticket(s) through URBTIX, please download and fill out the Ticket Arrangement Form, then mail the form together with the intact original ticket(s) – and cheque, if applicable – to Hong Kong Dance Company.(Address: Marketing and Programme Department, Hong Kong Dance Company, 8/F Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building, 345 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong)
* Please take photos or retain photocopies of the completed application form and the original ticket(s) (both front and back) for record and future reference. Should any original documents be lost in the process and there is no photo or photocopy for verification, refund may not be successfully processed.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 2851 2401 during our office hours 10:00-13:30 and 14:30-18:00, Monday through Friday. Thank you very much for your understanding and valuable support.